I think he sold otu his business, The guys at Culby Supply bought his equipment. They do Gutters now have done a lot of work in the county 328-2224 call them real good guys.
Anyone ever used them? Gutters on the house need to be replaced and they seem to be the only gutter installer in Wise Co.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I think he sold otu his business, The guys at Culby Supply bought his equipment. They do Gutters now have done a lot of work in the county 328-2224 call them real good guys.
I used wrecks. took him a little longer to get to it, maybe just too busy but no complaints. he had the job done in a week's time.
If they did sell to Culby you can't go wrong with them. Great guys.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
We had Wrecks do all of the guttering for us when I worked construction for my uncle. I was thinking that Rex's health had gone down some and he sold out as well, but he would make sure that whoever he sold to would be just as good as he was or he wouldn't let them work off his name.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Have used Culby Supply and they are good to deal with.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Bookmarks